Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Congratulations Nomena & Gael!

I promise to be writing again with a post about what I am doing here in Fianar, but today, I just have a quick minute to say congratulations to my host sister, Nomena, and her new husband Gael. They had their civil marriage ceremony here in Fianar last Friday and will be having their church wedding in the future. Now, they are headed to Tana (the capital) to both start school. So, I am sad to see them go and leave Fianar, but happy for their new adventures! 

Here are some pictures! 



Gael, Nomena and I after the ceremony!

My whole big host family! This picture includes me, my host dad, my host mom, Nomena, Gael, my two other host sisters Aina and Mamy, Mamy's son Miaro, and the three cousins! 

So congratulations to Gael and Nomena! 

If all goes as planned you will be hearing from me with another post soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment